Monday 31 January 2022

JANUARY

When people say January is a miserable month I think they're being ridiculous! it's only a miserable month if you make it miserable but I put on my positive pants and made it as positive as I could. Here is a round up on how my January went. I got my covid booster jab but I was sick,felt really tired and slept a lot obviously that's not positive but at least I had it done. I went on a few walks but not far as it's too muddy at the moment. I bought a new winter coat as mine was really old and falling apart, I also bought a bookcase and a pink storage trolley. I started a 2022 scrapbook of memories as I did some during 2020. I started a new work programme even though I was adamant I wouldn't but maybe it'll be helpful. I found a new YouTuber to watch Shannan Lorraine and I watched some true crime shows on Netflix. Overall I had a good month and I feel positive.
 



Thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33