Monday 28 February 2022

FEBRUARY

My February was good I know it's only short but I thought I'd share some things I did. Check out my instagram where I post more sarahelizabethbeal
I had a Chinese takeaway with my parents and a couple of their friends which was good
Pub lunch at the Bell in Panfield I didn't get a photo of my food but I had a chicken burger, chips, onion rings and coleslaw it was so good
Went to Colchester to do some shopping
A meeting with Reed restart
AGM at the Empire 
Seeing our previous neighbour
Applied for 2 jobs in town
Had a job interview at one of the jobs I applied for but I didn't get the job
We went to Sudbury, did some shopping and had lunch in Davids of Sudbury
Bought a spring jacket in Each charity shop 




Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33