Saturday 23 July 2022

A LONG OVERDUE CHAT

It's been a while since I've written in my blog I lost interest and I kind of still have but thought I'd write this post I'm not sure if there will be more blog posts after this one but we'll see.

What I've Been Doing
April I went to York with my sister for a few nights we went on a boat,walked along York walls,ate nice food and stayed in a nice hotel.
May me and my parents went to the Ipswich to Felixstowe transport run on our relatives old bus it was a good day out looking at old vehicles and going to the beach for fish and chips.
June me and my family went to the Tendering show it was a good day out, very hot and busy! we saw bird of prey show, I held an owl, we saw goats, chickens and sheep. There was lots there so can't name everything but it was a great day out.
July me and my mum stayed at Mersea for a few nights in a caravan it was good to get a change of scenery and get away for a few nights. We walked along the beach and I took some beach photos, we had food in the boathouse on site and spent time in the caravan.

Job Hunting
I'm still unemployed💩 and tbh I don't think I'll ever get a job and I'll be stuck on UC forever which is just massive pants. I just feel like I'm going round in circles and getting nowhere at all I know things have become harder since the pandemic but I don't know what to do anymore. I am bored of everyone saying something will come along because it clearly isn't, I am fed up of job hunting and seeing the same old jobs and I am even more fed up of going to the jobcentre where I've been going since I was on JSA urghhh. Why does job hunting have to be so hard? how do other people get jobs so easily? how do people with disabilities get jobs so easily? why can't I? It's all so unfair I've been trying for so long now and I honestly will give up.(don't say don't give up because it's very tedious now)

Thanks for reading my update I might be back soon.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33