Saturday 15 June 2024

MY CURRENT MAKEUP ROUTINE

Today's post is my current makeup routine. I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes so it varies which one I wear I can never decide.


Blush, Highlighter, Bronzer W7 Palette £5 B&M
This contains 2 blushers, a highlighter and a bronzer. They go on easily and blend well. The highlighter gives a nice sutle glow,the bronzer gives a nice bronzed look and the blushers give a nice rosy tone but not too much.This is a much more affordable palette than benefit. It is bulky but it still means you it's the only one you need.

Primark Air Brush Foundation In Shade Cool Beige £6 
This foundation is full coverage and weightless. It blends easily and goes on well. I think this is a dupe for charlotte tilbury but this one is much cheaper if you're on a tight budget. This foundation gives a nice finish, doesn't look cakey and lasts all day. It's good dupe if you're on a budget and live near a Primark.

Primark Ultra Grip Primer £5 for 45ml
This is a invisible hydrating makeup gripping primer which is a elf dupe.It's a clear consistency even though you might think it's green! it goes on easily but is a bit sticky but it does give a nice finish and a little goes along way.

Elf Hydrating Concealer In Shade Light/Ivory £7
This concealer gives good coverage, blends easily and has a big brush. A little goes a long way and it last for a while.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Reloaded Mascara £9.99 Black
I'm fussy when it comes to mascaras because the ones I liked have been discontinued so I find it hard to find one I really like.This Rimmel one is good, it makes lashes long and doesn't go clumpy. This has a good brush and goes on really well.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10 THINGS TO DO SOLO