Saturday 17 December 2016

LIFE UPDATE

It's been a while since I've blogged well since I got a job (still waiting to hear about my start date etc) I'm so impatient it's been worrying me for ages. I just want to know when I start hopefully in January. Not a lot has been happening I failed blogmas if you saw my post on it then you'll know,I finally got rid off the sickness/cough/cold/sore throat. The jobcentre aren't on my case anymore (fingers crossed they leave me alone!) I went last week and saw my actual advisor she wasn't too bad the other woman I saw the week before was awful (well they're all awful if I'm honest).

I am a bit nervous/worried about starting my new job I hope I can do it and get on ok but you know it's experience and learning so it will somewhat help. I will still go volunteering for as long as possible I'll miss when I'm not there but I am super glad to have a job now and to earn my own money. I'm looking forward to next week got a few exciting plans and then it's Christmas! yaaaay so excited for that! It is my birthday before so we are going out for that :).I'm feeling a lot more positive about things which I'm glad about it's about time I had some happy things happen!.

That's all for this post and I'll be back soon with a round up of the year.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33