Wednesday 15 March 2017

LIFE UPDATE

So what's been going on? well I'm currently in B&M which is temp (wooo another temp job lol) but I don't want to there forever, though it could turn into a proper job which I'd take but still look for other jobs. Right now I'm just feeling stuck at the moment with knowing what I really want to do I've made notes on things but I've still not got anywhere. It just worries me that I'll be stuck somewhere I don't want to be.

I've so far only ever had 4 temp jobs including B&M and my last one as a marketing assistant lasted only 2 weeks but I hated it so I was secretly glad I left. I don't think it's fair that I've only ever had temp jobs I wish I could get a permanent one and settle in somewhere not have to be on edge.

I would like my blog to turn into something but at the moment it's a hobby, I have written articles in the Fragile X newsletter which is something am proud of and possibly would like to get into writing. If you saw my last post on why I blog then you'd know I make nothing from it but if I could turn it into something then that would be great. I'd possibly like to do something along the lines of marketing or social media but a subject I enjoy not like my last role.

I guess it would be an advantage if I drove so I'd have to more job opportunities and be able to do more things. I do think about learning but I'm not sure if I'd like it or if it would be harder because I have Fragile X. Maybe one day I'll learn to drive and then we'll see what opportunities it brings but for now I'm going to carry on looking for other work.

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33