Thursday 9 March 2017

WHY I MADE A BLOG

I made my blog in 2013 but only really got into it in 2014 to make me less bored of being unemployed. My other reason was because I'd found other blogs at the time Zoella and Sprinkle of glitter and thought I'd give it ago. (I'm not a Zoella fan anymore). I then found others who I can relate to more such as Brogan Tate and Alice Spake.

As I said up there ^ I made my blog to keep me busy while looking for a job and I'm glad I made one it's one of my favourite hobbies. I enjoy sharing my reviews, lifestyle posts, Fragile x and advice posts.

I get my inspiration/motivation from other bloggers such as Brogan Tate, Grace Victory and Alice Spake I always feel more motivated to get things done and be successful in life which I am aiming for. Brogan also makes weekly vlogs on YouTube and she inspired me to make my own but I haven't because I'm too much of a woss.

I don't make money from my blog 1. I don't know how and 2. it would be to complicated as I'm on universal credit so I'm not sure how that would work and 3. It's still really just a hobby and I don't think I'd want to do it as a job right now. I'm pretty happy with it right now as I have managed to make improvements. I recently added a navigation bar took me so long to figure that out! I've also added my social media platforms which I'm happy about.

I sometimes wish I had more followers but I try not to let it get to me because numbers are just numbers and aren't relatively important. I enjoy writing about things regardless of how many followers/comments I get.

Since blogging I've started writing about more important subjects such as periods and relationships as these rarely get talked about. I think it's good to share my experiences and I hope that others relate too. Also writing about Fragile X ( my disability) has helped so many people as they can relate and I really like that I'm not alone.

Where to follow me


I hope you liked this post.
Thanks for reading.




2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I really enjoyed reading this! Something stood out to me as I read this post. You haven't given up. Despite not having your desired readership figures or desired comments you're still at it.

    I truly, truly believe that if you keep at it, it'll all work out.

    Congrats on figuring out the Navigation bar! You haven't given up. If you had, you would have stopped learning (or trying to learn).

    You have a new follower!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) thank you for your comment it's much appreciated!.

      I've learnt that I enjoy blogging and numbers aren't hugely important and I shouldn't worry about it too much.

      Thanks! that took some working out but I got there eventually! I'd still like to make other changes soon.

      Thanks again for your comment and for following :)

      Delete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33