Monday 8 May 2017

IT DOESN'T MATTER

This idea came to me on my way to work today on the bus lol random I know but I think it will help others.
Do you ever feel like your blog isn't good enough? do you feel like you should be posting certain content? well let me tell you, you don't need to be like that! your blog is for you to post whatever topics you want such as life posts, make up, fashion, taboo subjects whatever YOU want!. This is why I'm writing this post to tell you it doesn't matter if you don't have this or do that etc.


                                                      It doesn't matter if.....

Your blog isn't as fancy as bigger bloggers.

You don't own an expensive camera to take photos

You don't own marble backgrounds....just go to a DIY shop and tear of wallpaper samples! #win

Your Instagram doesn't have a theme

You don't have 1,000's of followers on twitter/Instagram/Facebook c'mon let's be honest we don't even know them!.

You don't own designer clothes, make up etc just because other bloggers do it doesn't mean they've paid for it! don't buy things just to fit it.

Your content is different.

You take photos with your iPhone/other phone.

You don't take photos of your food! JUST EAT IT BEFORE IT GETS COLD!.


I hope you liked this post
Thanks for reading.














No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33