Wednesday 28 June 2017

MY BLOGGING GOALS UPDATED



We all have goals in life that we want to reach and when I began my blog back in 2015 I wasn't really sure where I wanted it to go. I didn't know whether I'd get views ,followers, comments but I am super proud of my blog!. I am currently on over 50,000 views (as of September 2018) which blows my mind that I reached that many!. I'm glad I made a blog because I like sharing my reviews, life updates, advice and how Fragile X Syndrome affects me.


My Goals
60,000 blog views!
Gain more blog/twitter/Instagram followers.
Make some blogging friends.
Work with brands such as-
Simple
Primark
Lush
Tiger
Cath Kidston 


You can read more about why I made a blog here

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Well done, I'm trying to set goals for myself I'm terrible at comparing myself to others. Keep doing what you're doing.

    Melissa. X
    www.thislilylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm not sure if I'll achieve them but I thought I'd write them in a post. Aw I do that too and it sucks but I do try not to because it doesn't really help!. Thanks again for reading

      Delete
  2. I probably should set goals for myself too! They seem like great ones. I want to make more blogger friends too! Nice having people with shared interests :)
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/ | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should it gives you something to focus on :)it is good to find others you can relate to :) thanks for your comment

      Delete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33