Tuesday 4 July 2017

10 INTERVIEW TIPS

I hope this helps you and be sure to share it to help others who might need some tips.I know how hard going to interviews is and I thought it would be a good idea to share some tips.

1. Research the company before the interview this looks good and it also shows you're interested in working there.

2. Get organised get your outfit ready washed/ironed etc, notes, bus/train times if you don't drive leave in plenty of time to catch the bus/train, again if you drive leave in plenty of time.

3.Look at them in eye when you're talking which is easier said than done for me as I have Fragile X but I try my best.

4. Eat breakfast/lunch depending on the time of your interview.

5. Make notes on the company and also write down questions you want to ask the interviewer such as why do you like working here? or is there any training?

6.Don't be late this doesn't look good at all and gives a bad impression. Set your alarm and don't hit snooze!

7.Shower/bath in the morning or the night before.

8. Look presentable.

9.Be polite,say hello/good morning/afternoon/thank them for inviting you.

10.Ask for feedback if you are unsuccessful it's good to know where you went wrong so you can improve.

Good luck and don't give up.

Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33