Wednesday 27 September 2017

AUTUMN ESSENTIALS

Now that it's September that means one thing autumn! I don't really have a favourite season but I do like autumn for cosy days and hot chocolate. It's also the time I get to wear my all time favourite fox dress I got a couple of years ago and it means boot weather too!. Today's post is my essentials for autumn, what are yours? leave a comment below I always reply.

Cosy grey slippers to keep my feet warm these ones are from Primark of course! and only £4.
Perfect for movie days and cosy nights.

Everyone knows I'm a huge Lush fan so it's only right to include one in this post.
This one is an all time favourite the rosejam bubble roon. There's nothing nicer than a relaxing Lush bath.

Gel nails I love getting autumn colours now. I love burnt orange, mustard, dark green and burgundy.
Homemade soup need I say more?!? This one is butternut squash. 
I hope you liked this post

Thanks for reading.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

10 THINGS TO DO SOLO