Tuesday 12 December 2017

BARRY M CROWN JEWELS EYESHADOW PALETTE

It's been a while since I've posted a beauty/make up related post and I thought it was about time I did! so today I'm talking about the Barry M crown jewels eyeshadow palette I saw this on Superdrug's Instagram and I knew I had to have it!. The colours are vibrant, they stand out and you have 10 so lots to choose from.


The colours are very pigmented so you don't need a lot on your blush but you've got to blend them well. The eyeshadows are all shimmer so if you're not a fan then this palette isn't for you, I for one prefer shimmer but I do use matte colours occasionally. Also these colours are great for a daytime look and they make the perfect party look if you're going to a nice event. 


The cost of this palette is just £6.49 so it's very affordable if you're on a budget and the packaging is pretty.It also fits in my make up bag which is handy if you're travelling and it's magnetic so it stays shut properly. You can pick this up in Boots or Superdrug.


I hope you liked this post

Thank you for reading.













No comments:

Post a Comment

10 THINGS TO DO SOLO