Tuesday 28 November 2017

NUMBERS DON'T MATTER

Lately Instagram has been diabolical for likes etc which is annoying but then this blog post idea came to me and I realised numbers don't actually matter. I'm currently writing this while watching the first Paddington film so cute! Anyway I've had my blog since 2015 and I don't have a huge following on my social media accounts which used to bother me but in reality I don’t know them so it doesn’t matter if they follow or not!.

When you think about how many followers we all have, we don't know them,well I don't really know mine and I've not made friends. There's so many spam accounts on Instagram and I only follow accounts that are of interest to me because we can't follow everyone and it would be silly to follow for the sake of it. Twitter is kind of the same I only follow people who are of interest and most people do the follow,unfollow malarkey.

I blog because I enjoy writing content, planning posts and sharing my thoughts online. I have written  many posts from beauty, life updates and I've also shared my struggles and experiences with my disability Fragile X syndrome. It really doesn't matter if you have 10 followers, or 100 or more as long what you do makes you happy. We all need to stop worrying about numbers,followers, who follows who,who doesn't etc just keep doing what makes you happy!.

Thanks for reading.






2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you also wrote a post on the same thing I did! Us bloggers definitely need reminding in times of doubt what truly is important. Instagram can be the worst for driving us into that downwards spiral. But we need to focus on the important things that do make us happy xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my post :) I agree we definitely need to concentrate on what really makes us happy!.

      Delete

10 THINGS TO DO SOLO