Saturday 13 January 2018

MY GO TO MAKEUP

Today I'm sharing my go to makeup products that I use pretty much everyday. I hope this gives you some ideas if you're looking for new products to try. Leave a comment if it's helped or if you liked this post :)
Benefit Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Ivory £29.00
This is the most I've ever spent on makeup and I still can't believe I actually bought it, some might think that's not much but to me it really is! I love this foundation, it goes on well, blends easily and a little goes along away. It feels nice and doesn't feel heavy or anything like that, it also doesn't go cakey like some makeup does. I know it's expensive but it does last a while.
Benefit Boi-ing Brightening Concealer in No 1 £17.50
This is my favourite concealer ever! it used to Rimmel wake me up but ever since I splurged on this one I've not gone back and I'm still on my first pot! Again a little goes along away, it has good coverage and blends well.
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer £6.99
I've tried cheaper primers such as one from Wilko and also natural collection but they didn't feel right and I wasn't keen. So I came back to my all time favourite Rimmel fix and perfect (the blue one) This is the only primer I like so I think it's worth the money it's a good brand, it goes on well and feels better on my skin.
Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows £5.99
My all time favourite eye products! there's 8 shades to choose from. They blend easily, stay put all day and they feel nice to put on. I use the crème de nude as a base which helps keep the on and on bronze shade in place. I've tried other shades but haven't really been a fan and I always stick with these two shades.


Seventeen Backlash Mascara in Blackest Black £6.99-
My go to mascara I've tried others but this wins hands down I love the big brush, it's easy to apply and I love how black it is. I also like the blowout one in the yellow tube the brush is the right size and gets in the corners of your eyes, it makes your lashes look longer and stays put all day. Unfortunately the seventeen range is now being discontinued :( 

Primark Prue Glow Highlighter £5.00
This is my favourite highlighter, I have other ones I use too but this one is by far the best!. It goes on well, gives a nice glow and I like that it has four shades to choose from. This is from the PS make up range at Primark and if you haven't checked it out then you should because it's a bargain and you can get some good products.

Thanks for reading.




2 comments:

  1. The highlight from Primark looks like such a good value and so beautiful!
    Will keep an eye out for that one ;)
    Thanks for the share!
    Olivia
    Makeup Artist Toronto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! :) I'm glad you liked it. The primark highlighter is definitely one of my faves

      Delete

10 THINGS TO DO SOLO