Saturday 27 January 2018

VOLUNTEERING UPDATE


As many know I've been volunteering for the past 7 years at Each but sadly it's changed now because my manager Bradley has handed in his notice to start a new job as cabin crew with BA. I am sad he's leaving but I know he has wanted to leave for a while and I hope his new job works out. It won't be the same without him but I am glad he's going back to what he loves.

He has helped me gain more confidence in myself and become less shy, I've come out my shell a lot and I can't believe I've been there for 7 years!. It's really helped me and I'm grateful for him helping me. I've had many good times like when me and Brad ate loads of crumpets lol!, dressing up for Halloween,going to the WI barn dance and dressing up as a Christmas tree for his new year party. so many things can't name it all!. We've had many good laughs there and I know it won't be the same but I am going to give it a chance and see how the new manager is. If I find a paid job in the meantime then I'll see if I can still volunteer but if not then I'll leave.

Thanks for reading and
I'll be back soon with updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

10 THINGS TO DO SOLO