Wednesday 11 April 2018

LIFE UPDATE: LET'S CHAT

It's been so long since I've written a life update so I thought today would be a good time to post one. Not a lot has happened but I still think it's nice to know what's been going on etc.

Job
I'm still unemployed sometimes it bugs me but other times I'm not too worried. I still have no idea what I want to do. I'm sure I'm not the only one! though I do feel behind sometimes at 27. I'm still looking online but I don't want to work in a shop so I'm kinda stuck. My jobcentre advisor suggested I do a college course and then suggested something else but I' still waiting on that. I did ask but nothing has happened. I do feel behind on things such as finding a job, moving out getting married etc like am I ever going to find anyone? am I ever going to find my dream job? whatever that is!.

Blog
I think my blog is going ok and I still enjoy posting and sharing things but I'm not worrying about numbers because there's really no point! I do have those days where I feel like deleting my blog. Then I think no I will not delete it I will carry on because I like doing this regardless of how big my following is. I don't know the people who follow me and I've not made blogging friends from this but I still like sharing and being creative.

My Sister Is Moving Out!
Ok there is one good thing my sister is moving out! it happened pretty quick (I wasn't expecting it!) but it's a good thing because I know she has wanted to move out for ages. So I'll have my own room which I can decorate! it does seem weird that I'll have my own room at 27 when most people have had one all there life.
                                             Thanks for reading and I'll be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33