Monday 16 July 2018

BURBERRY SHEER LUMINOUS POWDERED FOUNDATION REVIEW

We went to the Bocking Mayday fayre on May Bank Holiday and it was very hot! I got sunburn :( so that wasn't good! Anyway I did 2 raffles and I won in one which was a Soap and Glory body milk. My relative who we went with also won and it just so happened to be this Burberry foundation.  As she doesn't wear makeup she let me have it so I thought I'd share my review.

Now I don't normally buy expensive makeup but I do own a foundation from Benefit which I like but I probably won't buy it again in a hurry as it was £39! I thought I would share my thoughts on this powder foundation, I've never used a powder one before so will be interesting to see how I get on.

I have been using this for a little while now and I'm not sure how I feel about it! I've never used a powder foundation before. I have the shade No3 Trench sheer luminous foundation it comes with a sponge which is underneath. I used the sponge to apply it but I didn't really know where I had put it/I couldn't tell if it had covered or not. It did feel ok when I applied it and it did stay on in this hot weather.

I applied primer I am currently using No7 (it was my sisters) but I normally use Rimmel fix and perfect. I applied this before the foundation and it did go on well but like I said I couldn't really tell where I'd applied it. I don't think I'd use or buy a powered foundation again as I don't think they suit me and I'm not just not keen. I am glad I didn't buy it as it's super expensive! and it's something I don't normally splurge on. I like the packaging and the mirrored case it's in and also the velvet bag.  This foundation costs £39 I think but I'm not sure if you can still buy this shade as I can't find it online.

I hope you liked this post.
 Be sure to leave a comment if you've used a powered foundation before or let me know your favourite brand of foundation.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33