Tuesday 10 July 2018

DESK/DRESSING TABLE ORGANISATION

I finally have a desk! I've wanted one for so long and now I own one! so I thought I'd share how I've organised it. I love organising things it keeps me busy and I like everything to have a home. I also watch YouTube videos on organising/cleaning. If you like home/organisation posts let me know and I can post more!.


My desk is by the window because it brings in light and is handy for taking blog photos! also I can people watch haha!. The chair is comfy and I'm glad I have a proper desk chair as if I had something else it would hurt my back.

I love my drawer insert as it helps keep my makeup organised and neat. As someone who loves organising I like everything to have place. It's good to have a tidy room because you feel better and can find things easy. I might get one for my skincare as well but we'll see. On the top I have my main makeup brushes, a pot for pens and some drawers for odd bits and pieces.



Furniture Items From Ikea
Micke desk-£40
Tysnes table mirror-£19
Raggisar grey drawer tray-£8
Orfjall grey chair seat-£26
Sporren chair parts-£19 (yes the naming is confusing!)

I hope you liked this post!
Thanks for reading.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33