Thursday 4 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: 4 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT AUTUMN

Today I am sharing 5 things I love about autumn! so keep reading if you'd like to know! and also let me know what you love in the comments. 


Checked Shirts-
 I'm also a huge fan of checked shirts so I obviously got this one in mustard. I love anything mustard colour! I think it adds some colour to an outfit and it's the perfect colour for autumn/winter.

Knitted Jumpers-
I love jumpers! so I picked up this bright orange one from Tesco! it's so soft and cosy. I love bright colours such as yellow and orange it gets a bit boring wearing black or grey sometimes.


Mint Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows-
I love keeping warm with a mint hot chocolate on a cold evening while watching a series on Netflix. I am currently watching Forensic files which is good if you like crime documentaries. I am also excited for Making A Murderer returning on the 19th.

Homemade Soup-
I love this time of year for making soup! it's so much better than buying it from the supermarkets. This is one butternut squash which is one of my favourites, I also like leek and potato, tomato and chicken. Do you like making soup?




Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33