Friday 5 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: COSY NIGHT IN IDEAS

I hope you're enjoying my blogtober content! In today's post I am sharing some ideas for a nice cosy night in. Let me know in the comments your favourite thing to do on a cosy night in.





1. Pamper night-a nice bubble bath/face mask/body lotion.

2. Watch a series on Netflix I watch a lot of crime documentaries but I know that's not to everyone's taste but if you're a fan then be sure to tweet me @sarahbobbeal or leave a comment for some recommendations.

3. Read a book snuggled under a blanket with a hot chocolate I love the mint options one so good!.

4. Get cosy in your favourite pyjamas. 

5. Bake some cookies or brownies or whatever you fancy and then snuggle down and watch a film.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33