Monday 29 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: 5 WAYS TO CHEER UP

Today's post is 5 ways to cheer up if you're feeling down about things whether that be being unemployed or your relationship ending or you're having one of those days. We all need cheering up at some point so I'm sharing 5 ways to help.




Music.
Make a playlist on Spotify or your music collection on your phone or computer of feel good songs that will guarantee to make you feel better and more positive! You could always have a dance too! that definitely helps.

Watch A Funny Film.
If you need a laugh then watch a funny film such as bride maids, despicable me (1-3, mamma mia here we go again.

Put On Your Favourite Outfit.
This is a good idea because it helps you to feel better and wearing certain clothes that make you happy is always a win! Mine is probably either a dress with tights (now it's colder!) but in summer it would be shorts, a nice t shirt and my favourite black pumps.

Cook Your Favourite Meal.
I like a good old roast dinner but if I'm being quicker than I'd probably have risotto or a nice beef and ale pie! I love cooking and I enjoy finding new recipes to try.

Buy Some Flowers.
Flowers are always nice to have in your house so go and pick some up from your local supermarket I recommend Lidl. There are some nice ones in there and they're so reasonably priced I picked up some Halloween ones for £4.
Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33