Tuesday 30 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: TREATS FROM CANADA

Today is a few little treats my sister got me from her trip to Canada I hope you like this post and be sure to leave a comment.


Cat Halloween T-shirt
I love cats so this is up my street and I know it's halloweeny but I will live in this! It fits well and I love it!

Bon Bon Squish Sweets
These are in little individual bags and come in this nice starry box which I love! I have only tried one packet so far which was some mango flavour and they were tasty!

Scaries
These are smarties  but called scaries which I think is good! very appropriate for Halloween. I can't wait to eat these!

Golden Graham S'mores Bar
I love the cereal golden grahams so I'm excited to try this bar it has chocolate and marshmallow on it which sounds so good.

Cat Pencil 
Everyone loves stationery don't they?! if you don't we can't be friends! lol we can really. Anyway as I said above I love cats so this pencil is perfect for me to write my blog ideas down and to do list.

Cable Bite
I think I've seen these before but I'm not sure anyway its a cable bite for your iPhone charger it goes on the end of the wire and then plugs into your gadget. This one is a dog and it looks really cute!



Thank you to my sister for these cool gifts
and thanks for reading.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33