Monday 22 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: AUTUMN FASHION MUST HAVES


Wow I can't believe I've made it to blogtober day 22 anyway today's post is all about autumn fashion must haves!. I love this time of year for fashion there's so many nice things about! I'm a huge fan of anything mustard.

Checked Shirts
I love checked shirts and I own a lot! I either find them in Primark or the charity shop which I did on Friday!. I don't need them but I liked them so it's all good! and they go with jeans, boots, and leggings.

Jumpers
I'm the type of person who is always cold! so you'll find me in a jumper and I have many now so I should probably stop buying them but I won't! haha. I found a nice bright orange one from Tesco or I get them from Primark.

Boots
I love boots especially ankle boots I like wearing them with dresses for a nice going out look or for a more casual look I wear jeans. I like long boots to for maybe a going out look with a dress, boots go with most outfits which is good. I either wear jeans, a shirt and boots or a dress, tights and boots.



Let me know your fashion must haves this season.
Thanks for reading.



2 comments:

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33