Sunday 21 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: STATIONERY HAUL

It's very rare I find brand new stationery in a charity shop but on Friday I found these two bits I love stationery and own many notebooks I've not used yet just because they're too nice haha anyone else?

Anyway I was so chuffed when I found these and just had to have them I've wanted a clipboard note pad for a while but thought they were too expensive but this one was only £2.80 and the other marbled notebooks were £2.00.


I'm not really a marbled fan but I liked these notebooks and will definitely use them for future blog post planning or something else. They are a nice pattern and I like that the black one saids bucket list and the pinky one saids note it.
Like I said I've seen these a lot but I thought they were too expensive! but when I saw this in the charity shop I soon picked it up!. The pattern is funky and stands out which I like!, I also like that it comes with a pen! not many notebooks/note pads do. You never know what you might find in a charity shop so if you've never been in one then I recommend it.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33