Monday 8 October 2018

BLOGTOBER:AUTUMN PURCHASES

Todays post is a few autumnal pieces I picked up from good old Primark! hope you like this post and let me know what you've recently found in there.



I see so many nice eyeshadow palettes and I always say I will try something different but I rarely do because I normally wear browns/bronzed shades. I have tried other shades but they never seem to look right but I thought I would try again. So I picked up this one because I like the name and the colours are great for this time of year, also the packaging is so pretty!. I think there's a few different ones of these but I only found this one. I can't wait to give it ago! and it only cost £4!.



I love this little berry eyeshadow palette its perfect for autumn. I love the shades and I will be trying out new shades because they're so pretty!. I did think this bigger in the photo I saw but I guess it's better that it's smaller!. I like that it has names so then it's easier if someone asks what shade it is. This palette was only £3! I love the packaging and the name berry velvets.







I love stationery and do not need this notebook but I am notebook hoarder and this one is cool! I have many notebooks that I've not used yet because 1.they're too nice and 2. I don't want to ruin them! haha anyone else relate?.
I have a thing about buying stripy tops I can't help it Primark have so many! so I picked this one up for £2 instead of £3.50 which I know isn't much anyway. I love this one because its long and I can wear it with leggings and boots.


I hope you liked this post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33