Tuesday 2 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: HAPPY OCTOBER

I can't believe we are in October already! please slow down a lot its kind scary anyway happy October! I am glad it's autumn now because the hot summer we had was just too hot but don't get me wrong I do like the warm weather and being able to wear shorts.


I'm excited to start wearing boots, dresses with tights ,cosy jumpers and checked shirts. I'm also looking forward to getting cosy under my grey throw. I don't have much planned for October but I hope to have a job, continue blogging and get fitter by walking everyday.

                                                 What are your goals for this month?

    Thanks for reading.





1 comment:

  1. Thankyou! :) they're the best aren't that! there's so many nice colours about too. I agree walking is good and I feel better for it. Good luck with your yoga classes and thank you I hope a job comes along soon x

    ReplyDelete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33