Wednesday 31 October 2018

BLOGTOBER: A ROUND UP

It's the end of blogtober and I am actually sad! although I'm also glad because posting everyday was hard but I'm super proud I managed to post content for all 31 days. I found thinking of ideas tricky nearer to the end because I'd either done them and I didn't want to post anything I wasn't happy with.

I wanted to post positive content and not any negative posts because I want my blog to be a positive place. I did see a few ideas such as why I don't like autumn but I didn't want to come across as a negative Nancy!.

I just want to say thank you for reading my blogtober content for this month my stats have been really good so thank you!. I wasn't expecting them to be so high but yay!. I got a couple of comments in the whole time I posted which I will take and run! because I rarely get any.

 I hope you've enjoyed my content for blogtober as much as I have.

They'll be normal content from the 1/11/18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33