Tuesday 19 February 2019

BE POSITIVE DAY SIX: TURNING A BAD DAY INTO A POSITIVE ONE

Day six of my positive series is all about bad days! I know we can't always be positive but hopefully this post will help in some ways.

Turning Negatives Into Positives
For example say your makeup wasn't going right this happened to me last week anyway I still managed to put some on but it wasn't how I wanted it. When I was on the bus I wrote down a few things that make me happy and it helped me.

Write Down What You're Grateful For
For me it would be family, jumpers! haha I'm always cold, heating, showers to name a few. So next time you're feeling down use a notebook or the notes section on your phone and jot down a few things you're glad of it doesn't have to be a long list just a few things.



Make A Happy Playlist
I love music and I always have my headphones with me it makes me feel happy I love the Greatest Showman soundtrack, Little Mix, Meghan Trainor and JoJo who has just re-released her first 2 albums!.

Go For A Walk
Whether you go to work then try going on your break,are unemployed like me or have a day off then get some fresh air it definitely helps to clear your mind and have a break from others or the space you work in.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33