Thursday 14 February 2019

20 FACTS ABOUT ME

I have done one of these posts before but I thought I would make a new one so here is 20 facts about me.

1. I am 29 yes I know I look younger.
2. I am obsessed with real life crime/prison/murder documentaries and I also love criminal minds!.
3. I love cats.
4. I volunteered in a charity shop for 8 years before quitting last year.
5. I am still unemployed.
6. I'm always cold.
7. I don't like relaxing in baths I get bored and cold!.
8. I have Fragile X Syndrome which is a learning disability.
9. I still live at home.
10. I eat a lot of sweets don't tell the dentist lol.
11. I love fluffy socks.
12. I bite my nails bad habit and I also do it if I am nervous or bored.
13. I hate lifts I have a fear of getting stuck.
14. I worry a lot about things such as job hunting.
15. I hate candles.
16. I've never been on a plane.
17. I get travel sickness and motion sickness on theme park rides etc but I don't like them so I avoid at all costs!.
18. I don't drink.
19. I find it hard to switch off from social media even though no one really talks to me.
20. I enjoy organising things.




Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33