Monday 4 March 2019

MAKEUP REVOLUTION CONCEAL AND DEFINE FOUNDATION AND CONCEALER REVIEW


I've been using this concealer for a while now and I always re purchases! it gives good coverage, goes on well, blends easily and the applicator is soft. This is also a contour stick which I don't use for that but I think it would give a nice look.

I saw the revolution foundation and thought I'd give it ago it has the same applicator as the concealer. It gives a nice coverage, doesn't look cakey and lasts all day! it blends easily with either a brush or a beauty blender.

This foundation cost £9 which is pretty affordable if you're on a budget! in fact the whole revolution range is really good for money so get down to Superdrug!. I don't normally spend a lot on foundation I did once have the benefit one which is £39 :O I know I still can't believe I spent that much! I have a few from Primark and a Soap and Glory one which I switch between.

I got the foundation in the shade F2 and the concealer in shade C3 there's 24 shades of foundation to choose from and 18 shades of concealer. You can pick the revolution range up at Superdrug you'll want it all I can guarantee it!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33