Monday 22 April 2019

MAKEUP REVOLUTION LONDON SPRING EYESHADOW PALETTES

Today's post is all about 2 Spring eyeshadow palettes from makeup revolution London. They have loads of palettes, and have just released some doughnut eyeshadows which I am excited to try! They also have foundations, concealers and skincare which you can find in Superdrug or online.

Soph X Makeup Revolution Extra Spice Eyeshadow Palette £10.
This has 18 shades to choose from which for the price is really good! I love the gold packaging and the big mirror is super handy. I like that the shades have names because then I am more drawn to the palette. This palette has some really nice colours to create many makeup looks to everyday to night time. I normally wear metallic shades but I am trying out the matte ones and they go on well and stay all day. This palette contains 12 matte shades and 6 metallic ones which I think is good to experiment.

Revolution Reloaded Velvet Rose £4
There's 15 shades in this palette so again lots to pick form and for the price it's a bargain! it has 5 metallic shades and 10 matte shades ranging from browns, reds and pinks. I often wear brown shades as I think they suit me better. The shades are very pigmented and go on easily and with 15 to pick from you can create many looks.

Thanks for reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33