Saturday 27 April 2019

CHARITY SHOP HAUL

Today's post is all about the things I've picked it from volunteering and also a few bits from Scope. I hope you like this post! Do you volunteer? do you shop in charity shops? let me know in the comments.

Asos Current Mood Eyeshadow Palette £2.25
It's rare to find brand new makeup from a charity shop so I was chuffed to find this I've never shopped on asos before so this was a good find! Although I can't believe after searching online it was worth £12! you get 6 matte shades which is good and it's a good size for taking on the go!





Bug Jumper £3.95
I don't normally wear cropped jumpers but I really couldn't leave this one behind! I love the design as I have never seen anything like this before. I will see if I can wear something under it as I am not confident wearing crop tops wish I was but I'm not! hats off to people who do though.



Bomb Cosmetics Bath Bomb Set £2.00
I love bath bombs and I was so happy when I found these ones! I have had the yellow one with the red pieces in before from a previous set I also got from a charity shop I wasn't keen on it though. I did use the other one's in that set. Anyway I can't wait to use these next time I have a pamper I am definitely keeping the balloon one for last as that looks most fun!



Video Notebook £1.00
This is the coolest notebook I've ever found! I love stationery so this is right up my street and it's not very often you find things like this. I have many notebooks and this is the coolest one I own!




Zoella Star Bather Set £3.00

I used to be a Zoella fan when I found her blog I made mine but I lost interest sometime ago now but I saw this in the charity shop and decided to buy it and give it a try! I like bath products such as bath bombs, bath sets etc so when I see them I buy them. This contains bath soak, body lotion, milk powder and exfoliating gloves and I like the packaging and the design is nice.





Notorious Killers DVD Boxset- £3.50

Anyone who knows me knows I love crime documentaries so when I saw this DVD boxset and I just had to have it!. There's 10 DVDs in this set and one episode of a killer. This will keep me occupied for a while.
 

Thanks for reading.




2 comments:

  1. You definitely picked up a few goodies here! That Jumper is so cute!

    Tori | JustTheBeginning-x.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love finding things as you never know what people might donate :)

      Delete

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33