Thursday 30 May 2019

FRAGILE X SERIES DAY FOUR: NOT LETTING FRAGILE X STOP ME FROM ACHIEVING!

Welcome to day 4 the last one! of my Fragile X series I hope you've enjoyed this and have found it helpful. Today's post is about not letting Fragile X stop me from achieving. My advice is to keep going with whatever you want to achieve and never give up!


Newsletter Articles
I have written a few articles for the Fragile X newsletter which I never thought would happen! but it did and I'm super proud! It's made a difference and other people can relate so they're not alone we're all in the same boat!. I have shared my employment troubles as I know I'm not alone! and also about my blog as it's new to some people.

Volunteering 8 Years
I started volunteering in 2010 and at the time I was very shy and quiet but over time I came out my shell with help from Brad the previous manager who left last year. I didn't think I'd still be there 8 years later it is a long time in a unpaid job but I can't do anymore than what I'm already doing I try my best at finding a job but it just isn't happening. Volunteering has made a a huge difference to me since I started it's helped a lot because I sometimes wonder where I'd be if I hadn't of started.

60,000 Blog Views
I can't believe I've reached 60,000 views! it blows my mind but I am super proud of it that I got to that huge number! I'm glad I made a blog because ever since I wrote about Fragile X it's really helped me and others and that makes me happy!


Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this series and I will be back with another one soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33