Wednesday 29 May 2019

FRAGILE X SERIES DAY THREE: DAILY STRUGGLES

Welcome to day 3 of my Fragile X series today's post is all about daily struggles I hope this post helps and feel free to comment! I always reply.




Maths
I also struggle with maths unless I have a calculator! haha I think people forget that we can't do maths as in the past I've had someone suggest a job in the post office just because it's there. I don't understand it and I never will and it's not something I want to worry about!

Meeting People
Sometimes when I'm talking to people I don't always look at people but sometimes I do. I'm not being rude it's just something people with Fragile X do and we can't help it but we're still listening. I don't always speak first when I see people out I wait for them to see me or I don't like to interrupt peoples conversations.

Job Hunting
It isn't easy at all I've probably applied for millions of jobs over time and it still hasn't got me a job and I don't know why. I try my best but companies just don't want to know or they do but then they don't reply or I get a no. Sometimes it bothers me that I'm unemployed but then I think I have time to blog and watch crime docs!

Thanks for reading! and look out for day four coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33