Tuesday 28 May 2019

FRAGILE X SERIES DAY TWO: EMPLOYMENT

Welcome to day 2 of my Fragile X series today's post is all about employment how hard it is, going to interviews and applying for jobs.

Interviews
These aren't my favourite thing to go to but I've been to many and some I thought went  well but then I heard nothing or some were terrible like at Fat Face when the woman laughed at me and as also chewing gum. Interviews aren't easy, they ask hard questions, I get nervous and can't get my words out.

Applying For Jobs
Applications aren't fun either especially if they're a questionnaire and after you've spent so much time on it you get a you were unsuccessful because you didn't get a certain score! how is that fair?! so many companies do things this way such as Next and Boots IT ISN'T A FAIR WAY OF FINDING OUT ABOUT SOMEONE. I also don't like the ones you have to fill in without adding your CV so annoying and time consuming.

Difficulties 
Applying for many jobs is draining and time consuming when you apply for so many and get no's all the time and then see them advertising a week later. I am always looking for online but most jobs are unreasonable hours so don't fit with the buses so I can't get there or back. These day's companies make a simple job sound so complicated when it's not!

Thanks for reading! and look out for day three coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33