Monday 6 May 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: I HEART REVOULTION PEANUT BUTTER CUP CHOCOLATE EYESHADOW PALETTE

Today I am sharing my first impressions on the makeup revolution peanut butter cup eyeshadow palette. I've been wanting to buy one of the I heart revolution chocolate palettes for a while and when I went to London Westfield in Stratford I went to Superdrug and picked the peanut butter one up! so here's what I think. There were a lot of others I could've bought such as the lemon and the chocolate orange one but I will try them another time.

Packaging
The packaging is bright orange, colourful and eye catching I like the chocolate design and the fact it has a good sized mirror for applying your makeup. It has peanut butter cups on the box and a plastic window so you can see what you're buying. It also has a picture of the colours on the front so you can see what shades you're getting.


Colours
There's 18 shades to play around with and they're very pigmented. There's a good choice of shimmer and matte shades and they're all named after peanut butter and chocolate. So you have lots to choose from!. You can be very creative with this palette for a everyday or night time look.
Shimmer Shades- Caramel, Crunchy, Cocoa, Cinder, Nutty & Foil
Matte Shades- Smooth, Case, Shell, Pieces, Cashew, Chunk, Honey, Delish, Peanut Butter, Cup & Milk Chocolate 

Price/Overall Thoughts
I think it's worth the £8.99 because there's 18 shades and there's some for a everyday look and also night time. This palette would be suitable for beginners as it's really affordable and you get a lot of choice. They have 24 different ones so you'll be spoilt for choice! It is quite big for traveling but if you only take this one then it isn't so bad.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33