Saturday 7 September 2019

MY FAVOURITE MAKEUP AND SKINCARE BRANDS

Today's post is all about my favourite makeup and skincare brands! do you like any of these? let me know! & also let me know your favourite brands!.

Soap And Glory Skincare (I bought these myself)
I worked with soap and glory last year and this year on their babes of glory campaign so I was gifted products I didn't even know about or had tried and now they're my favourites!.  I love their vitamin c facial wash this smells so fresh and washes off makeup and dirt well, the peaches and clean cleanser is another good one I love the smell and it's gentle on the skin. The hot cloth cleanser is amazing too! it comes with a cloth and leave skin clean and fresh. I also love their scrub of your life scrub and the righteous body butter both smell so good and always leave my skin feeling soft and exfoliated.


Aldi Face Scrub
I love this scrub it smells nice and isn't too strong which I like as sometimes things can be a bit overpowering. This scrub contains pink clay, Australian Kakadu plum extract, jojoba and castor beads to provide a gentle exfoliation for softer and smoother skin. Another great thing is that this can also be used as a face mask which you leave on for 5 minutes. If you're just exfoliating then you massage for 30 seconds before rinsing.
I Heart Revolution 
There are so many nice palettes from I heart revolution and they're a affordable brand so check them out!. I've been using the peanut butter cup one for a while now and I am trying to use colours I wouldn't normally wear. I love the packaging and the names of the shades which are really pigmented. I am planning on picking up more when I've finished this one. I also like revolution products too and the concealer is my favourite!


Makeup Revolution 
Another really affordable brand! there's so much choice from palettes to foundations to concealers to lipsticks! you name it they have it. This palette cost on the left was £4! and it has 15 shades which is good if you're new to makeup. The other palette is by soph x and is called extra spice which cost £10. I love their concealer which gives good coverage I have also tried their foundation which is good for newbies.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33