Saturday 5 October 2019

BLOGTOBER DAY 5: AUTUMN FAVOURITES

Welcome to day 5 of blogtober today I am sharing my favourite things for this time of year. What are your favourites? let me know.

Homemade Soup
Butternut squash, baked potato and leek, smoky bacon and tomato and vegetable to name a few faves. I love homemade soup it's so much nicer than bought and there's no added rubbish!. It's perfect for a nice warm lunch on a chilly day. This one's vegetable which contains celery, aubergine, tomato, onion, courgette and French beans.

Hot chocolate
I love the options mint hot chocolate with marshmallows! and it's got to be made with milk either blue top or green top. This perfect to have on a cosy afternoon or evening when the weather is cold.
Dresses
I own a lot of dresses for summer and autumn/winter and I mostly get them from charity shops because there's some good finds!. This deer one is originally from Boden and I paid £5 for it from the charity shop I volunteer in. I love animal print clothes be it a dress, jumper or top I'll have it!. This is perfect for this time of year with tights, ankle boots and a cardigan.
Checked Shirts
I got this one in Tesco F&F a while ago now anyway I love  anything mustard coloured this time of year and this is can be worn with a t-shirt underneath and un done or done up both with jeans and pumps or ankle boots.



Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33