Sunday 10 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY TEN: EYESHADOW PALETTES

Welcome to day 10 of blogtober today's post is 2 autumnal eyeshadow palettes.

Makeup Revolution Ross Friends Palette
I love this palette this is my most used one the shades are right up my street and the most used one is dinosaur. The pigment is good, they go on easily, last all day and are the perfect shades for autumn. There's a mix of matte shades and shimmer ones which I like but I do use shimmer shades more. I like the names of these shades they really represent Ross.
I Heart Revolution Ginger and Orange Palette 
This palette came in a set which my sister got me for my birthday this palette has some good shades in which are the perfect autumn colours browns, oranges and burgundy's. The shades are named which I like, there's 18 shades to use and the packaging is nice too. There's a mix of matte and shimmer so lots to experiment with.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33