Sunday 31 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY THIRTY ONE: BLOGTOBER ROUND UP

I haven't enjoyed this blogtober, I thought I was organised but I wasn't and a lot of posts changed and it felt like I was just getting out a post for the sake of it. Some posts were better than others and I used old photos which is unlike me and I think some posts weren't as good as I'd them to be. I won't be doing blogtober 2022 as I haven't enjoyed it this year but I will be posting autumn content over on my instagram if you want to follow me there I am sarahelizabethbeal. I might do the odd autumn blog post here and there but I won't be posting everyday in October. Thank you to those who read my posts and left comments. I'm not very good at leaving comments on blog posts as I don't really know what to say and I find it hard to interact with people online.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33