Tuesday 12 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY TWELVE: LIFE AFTER LOCKDOWN

Welcome to blogtober day 12 today's post is a chat about how things are after lockdown.

How I Feel
December and January lockdown was hard, I didn't go for walks as much, my nan passed away :( and the weather wasn't good either. After we came out of lockdown I can't remember when that was! I started to feel okay and me and my mum started going for walks again. Now things are relatively alright but there are still cases of Covid here and I am still wearing my mask (even though I steam up) I'm feeling okay and grateful.
Job Hunting
I am still looking for a job, but I haven't applied for much as there isn't much to apply for and I can't apply for jobs in Braintree as the buses don't turn up now. I am hoping to get a job in my town so I can walk and save bus fare. I am keeping everything crossed I get a job soon.
Volunteering 
I currently volunteer at the Empire theatre in my town which is good, and I am meeting new people. There are films, live shows, bingo, theatre shows, dementia friendly screenings and much more!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33