Wednesday 13 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY THIRTEEN: KEEPING A POSITIVE JOURNAL

Welcome to blogtober day 13 today's post is keeping a positive journal.

I started doing this a while ago and it really helps my mental health and my mood, I even write something down if I haven't had a good day, I try to turn it into a positive, but it doesn't always work which is okay. I use stickers and washi tape to make it look nice and I write in it every night and I also have a little book where I write down what I'm grateful for that day. These things really help, and I feel better for writing things down. I get my stickers and washi tape from katnipp and I get my notebooks from various places such as the works, charity shops and Wilko etc.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33