Monday 25 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY TWENTY FIVE: FAVOURITE HOBBIES

Welcome to blogtober day 25 today's post is my favourite hobbies. What are yours?
Space
I got into space in the first lockdown when the international space station went over and I started watching launches and landings. I find it interesting and it still baffles me there's people up there! but it's cool to see what they do.
True Crime
I love all true crime shows, magazines and tv series.
Scrapbooking
I got a lot of my lockdown photos printed and put them in my scrapbook I have now filled 2 and I have bought more. I hadn't printed photos before as I had none to print but ever since the lockdowns I went on a lot of walks and took a lot of photos that I wanted to print and make memories.
Walks
I went on a lot of walks during the lockdowns and they really helped my mental health and I still try to go on one but I haven't had time and the weather hasn't been suitable. I hope to start going on them again soon as I miss taking photos and just getting outside.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33