Sunday 24 October 2021

WEEKLY 31

Monday 18th October 2021
I went down the town, I got all my things out the loft which took me ages! I watched some YouTube and listened to music.
Tuesday 19th October 2021
I went down the town I bought some new Ted Baker makeup brushes,I went up to our new house,I took more donations to the charity shop, I some some blogging and watched the bake off.

Wednesday 20th October 2021
I sorted more things to go up the road in the afternoon I went to the Empire with my mum to watch 23 walks which was sad but good. In the evening I did some blogging,listened to music and had a bath.
Thursday 21st October 2021
We went out for lunch at the Little Book cafe with Brenda and Stuart, I watched chitty chitty bang bang, there was Mr pheasant in the garden.In the evening I did some blogging, watched Ambulance and listened to music.
Friday 22nd October 2021
I went to Lidl, had a nap, did some blogging and listened to music.
Saturday 23rd October 2021
I went to Colchester with my mum and her friend Karen, we had lunch at small talk tea room, I got some bits in Primark, Poundland, Savers, flying tiger and hotel chocolat I won't add a photo of all the things I got just these 2 as it'll be too much. When I got home I watched some YouTube and Toy story.

Sunday 24th October 2021
I went to the co op ,I watched toy story 2 and some YouTube, I got my Christmas things out the loft and sorted the rest out. I listened to music, had a bath and chilled out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33