Friday 22 October 2021

BLOGTOBER DAY TWENTY TWO: WHAT I'M CURRENTLY LISTENING TO

Welcome to blogtober day 22 today's post current favourite songs some new and some old.
Adele- Easy on me
Mcbusted- Get over it- I found this on Spotify it's old but really catchy!
Meghan Trainor- Rockin around the Christmas tree from the new deluxe Christmas album released at the end of the month which only has 3 new songs on and the rest is the previous songs which is annoying! but that's what singers do and I also like her other albums.
Kelly Clarkson- When Christmas comes around album- I like Christmas isn't cancelled just you, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Christmas eve and under the mistletoe.
Abba New Songs- I still have faith in you and don't shut me down.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33