Sunday 7 November 2021

WEEKLY 33

Monday 1st November 2021
I went to Lidl, sorted more things out,I collected my Boots order and went to defib training in the afternoon which was okay but we didn't actually use the machine which I thought we would.
Tuesday 2nd November 2021
I went for a walk, then I went to our new house and sorted more things out,  I watched some YouTube and Sabrina the teenage witch (old version). In the evening I watched the bake off and that was Tuesday.

Wednesday 3rd November 2021
We went to Sudbury, had breakfast in spoons, spoke to some people I used to volunteer with and we went to Sainsbury's and I got some pyjamas and a Christmas jumper. When I asked on twitter if there was a Tu section in the Sudbury, Suffolk store and they said no but a couple of people said there was and they were right! Sainsbury's were telling fibs. My revolution skincare order came as well which I will review on my blog soon. I ordered some of the elf I heart revolution makeup collection as I signed up to get early access can't wait for it to arrive and share my review.
Thursday 4th November 2021
I sorted more things out, had a nap,read more of my crime magazine and watched Sabrina the teenage witch. In the evening I watched Ambulance.
Friday 5th November 2021
I went down the town, then sorted more things out, watched some Sabrina the teenage witch and listened to Abba's new album.
Saturday 6th November 2021
My I heart revolution order came which was some of the elf collection I'll post a review soon,I took more things up the road and in the afternoon me, my mum and Karen went to the Empire to see Cruella which was really good.
Sunday 7th November 2021
I had a rest day and stayed in, I drafted some blog posts and listened to music. I muddled about and watched some YouTube.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33