Sunday 14 November 2021

WEEKLY 34


Monday 8th November 2021
Me and my mum went to Colchester shopping but I didn't get much we had lunch in Middleton's. It took over 2 hours to get home because of an accident on the A12. We got the 88B which we don't normally get but I'm glad we did! I started watching the return of the astronauts but went to bed because I was tired and they didn't splashdown until 2am UK time so I wouldn't have stayed up anyway.
Tuesday 9th November 2021
I got my eyebrows waxed, I went to the co op, I sorted more things out, I listened to music and wrote a blog post. I applied for a job at boots the other day and got a email saying I was unsuccessful basing me on a questionnaire I DIDNT EVEN DO! I didn't get sent anything about it. I've applied for boots before and never got a chance the way they recruit people is WRONG AND UNFAIR JUST GIVE ME A JOB. The whole answering questions is stupid, you can't know if someone is right for the job by doing it that way. It annoys me so much because I'm trying my best here.
Wednesday 10th November 2021
I volunteered the empire in the afternoon but didn't watch the film as it was the Father which is a sad story. I had chicken casserole for dinner. In the evening I had a bath and chilled out.
Thursday 11th November 2021
I stayed in and watched the space launch (as it was 2am and I can't stay up), I watched catching killers on Netflix and my bed got taken apart. 
Friday 12th November 2021
Our wifi got cut off, I sorted more things, I collected my library book and I went to Lidl. 
Saturday 13th November 2021
I sorted more things out, I went to the co op, I watched Paul, did some colouring, had a bath and that was Saturday.
Sunday 14th November 2021
I woke up at 3.45am :( and couldn't get back to sleep till 5am :( not sure why I woke up so early. Anyway I went to Lidl but they didn't have what I wanted, took more things up the road, and sorted a few last smaller bits ready for the furniture to go.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33