Thursday 30 December 2021

MY 2021 POSITIVES

I thought I would write a different 2021 post this year and instead of writing the negatives I am going to share some positives.
We moved house into my late grandmothers house which is bigger I was a bit apprehensive at first about moving but I came round to the idea and I think she would be happy we're here.
I started volunteering at the Empire theatre which is helping me gain confidence since the pandemic and I am meeting new people.
I did first aid training at the Empire 
I went to Windsor, Audley end and Lavenham with my sister which were all good days out.
I watched the Euro 2020- I actually got into the football haha I don't understand it much but it was good.
I turned 31 and got some lovely cards and presents
We had a good Christmas and I got some nice cards and presents
Belle (our cat) turned 6
Thanks for reading.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33