Sunday 19 December 2021

WEEKLY 39


Monday 13th December 2021
I went to Lidl, I finally managed to book my covid booster jab which took ages but I got there! and I built my gingerbread house.
Tuesday 14th December 2021
I got my eyebrows waxed, I had a jobcentre phone call instead of having to go there which I am soooo glad about. I sorted out my DVDS and I watched more young Sheldon, 
Wednesday 15th December 2021
We went out for a Christmas meal at the Dorrington I had pate, a turkey roast and after eight cheesecake it was a good meal and I would go there again. I sold my mustard footstool on Facebook market which I am pleased about.
Thursday 16th December 2021
I put somethings on a free site and both have been claimed! I feel very lost with my blog I have no ideas or inspiration but I guess that's normal and there has been a lot going on lately with moving and stuff. Hopefully I'll find my creativity in the new year.
Friday 17th December 2021
Someone collected my footstool, I stayed in, watched some YouTube and young Sheldon.
Saturday 18th December 2021
I went down the town, our neighbour from our previous house came round which was nice, I watched some YouTube 
Sunday 19th December 2021
Today is the last weekly as they're not something I want to carry on with I started during the first  lockdown but now I've lost interest. I was going to stop next week but I thought I might as well stop today.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33