Tuesday 15 February 2022

LIZ EARLE THE REVITALISING RITUAL SKINCARE REVIEW

I treated myself to this Liz Earle revitalising ritual skincare set which cost £35 I used some Christmas money and I thought I would share a review. Have you used Liz Earle before?
Cleanse And Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 200ml
This hot cloth cleanser deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates for radiant clearer looking skin.This contains cocoa butter for moisturising, Eucalyptus essential oil for purifying, Chamomile extract for calming and Rosemary extract for antioxidant. This removes makeup well, leaves skin soft and cleansed. A little goes along way and the tube lasts for ages. I think I prefer the tube version as you know you've used all the product, although it would be good if the lid was removable.
Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml
This was new to me but I am impressed it's a nice tonic which replenishes skin with soothing hydration to prep for your routine.This contains Aloe Vera for hydrating, Calendula extract for calming, Chamomile extract for soothing and cucumber extract for cooling.
Eyebright Soothing Eye Cleanser With Micellar Water 150ml
This eye bright soothing eye cleanser gently cleanses and revitalises tired,puffy looking eyes and removes eye makeup. This contains naturally active ingredients eyebright extract for refreshing,cornflower extract for soothing,witch hazel water for toning and Aloe Vera for cooling.
Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33